This website has been around for many years and has helped thousands of people stop using tobacco. Unfortunately the site is no longer operational, but do not dispair. Some previous site members have moved to a new site and continue to support each other every single day.
If you are looking for your own support group, then click on the Living Dip Free link at the top of this article. We are a small group, serious about quitting. We are willing to take anyone who wants help leaving this nasty, horrible addiction behind them for good.
- The Secret of Our Success
- An Open Letter to Wives of Smokeless Tobacco Users
- Contract to Give Up
- Death Day
- Spongebob Mantra
- Reply from Jenny Kern
- What Price to Save Ourselves?
- One Thing
- I Promise
- Return for Refund or Deposit
- How Stupid Am I?
- Quit Primer
- Getting out of Dipville
- One year off chew and side effects are worth it
- Life�s Journeys � A Testimonial for Newbies